177Re: [APBR_analysis] Re: Nets trades: Why (again)?

  • Jim Hekel
    Jul 4 6:12 AM
      You're entitled to your opinion, but I think most NBA
      insiders are scratching their head on this one. If the
      Suns were so intent on trading the best point guard in
      the game, you would think they could get more than
      Marbury. This deal only makes sense if Phoenix also
      gets Van Horn or Kenyon Martin, or better yet, both.
      Marbury is a good example of a guy who's box score
      looks great, but it doesn't give a full picture of his
      value, or lack of the same. That's my opinion. Jim
      Hekel, Rowley, Iowa.

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic