1741Re: Talent

  • Mike G <msg_53@hotmail.com>
    Jan 31, 2003
      --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, "Dean Oliver <deano@r...>"
      <deano@r...> wrote:
      > --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, "Mike G <msg_53@h...>"
      > <msg_53@h...> wrote:

      > > the league may be equally competitive in 1955 and in 2003.
      >
      > Sports economists believe this in general.
      >
      > Expansion
      > > bumps notwithstanding, I can't see a clear reason for the
      > appearance
      > > of equivalency, based on the cumulative minutes study I've
      > presented.
      > >

      > I'm not sure what you're saying here. Just clarify.

      I was fully expecting to see evidence of a seriously weaker league in
      the mid-50s. It is surprising that I don't see it; so still
      disbelieving it, I said there was an "appearance of equivalency".

      Rather than over-tweak, I just presented it as is. Hoping others
      will help to interpret it.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic