165Re: [APBR_analysis] Nets trades: Why (again)?

  • Jim Hekel
    Jun 30, 2001
      I'm confused about your concerns with these deals. New
      Jersey has made themselves 100 percent improved. Kidd
      over Marbury, if that's the deal, is a no-brainer.
      Kidd is a better player, all-around, and is not a
      cancer in the locker room. He will make the Nets much
      better. The three lower first-round picks may seem
      like a steal by the end of the year. Give it a chance.
      Eddie Griffin, I'm told is soft and doesn't like to
      work. He's been compared to Coleman, loads of talent,
      but little desire. Jim Hekel, Rowley, Iowa.

      --- harlanzo@... wrote:
      > At the risk of losing any semblance of an sanity or
      > objective
      > analysis, I must say that I have no idea what the
      > Nets are doing.
      > Trading Marbury for Kidd makes little sense. It
      > just looks like they
      > want a team the will be quasi-competitive with no
      > players with high
      > upside like the young Griffin and Marbury for Kidd
      > (28) and a bunch
      > of low first round picks.

      Do You Yahoo!?