153Re: [APBR_analysis] Eddie Griffin: Why?

  • Jim Hekel
    Jun 28, 2001
      --- Ed Weiland <weiland1029@...> wrote:
      > Now can you spin the Elton Brand trade in a way that
      > will ease my pain? : )
      >
      > Ed Weiland

      Nope. I think Krause finally went off the deep end. I
      can't think that either of the high schoolers will
      average 20 points and 10 rebounds a game like Brand
      has the past two years. Heck, they might not average
      that combined! Should have drafted Battier to take
      care of the small forward problem. Actually I thought
      it would be interesting to watch Eddy Curry develop
      with Brand by his side. Now, who will show him how
      it's done? It's a big gamble. It could be the dawning
      of a modern Twin Towers (Make that Twin Teen Towers)
      or they could end up looking like Benoit Benjamin.
      Maybe Krause figures they will have to give him
      another two or three years to let the kids develop
      before they can his can. Jim Hekel

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic