      From: doc319@...
      Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2002 9:45 PM
      To: APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com; doc319@...
      Subject: [APBR_analysis] Re: white American players

      The discussion of "white" American players, "white" Euros
      and "blacks" raises a question that may be beyond the scope of this
      group but is interesting nonetheless. Jason Kidd (to cite just one
      prominent example; there are many others) has one "white" parent and
      one "black" parent. Are his statistics included among the "white"
      players, the "black" players or split up somehow between the two
      categories and what rationale is used to determine this?