1180Re: Euclidian comparison of current and past players

    Aug 3, 2002
      > --- In APBR_analysis@y..., "Michael K. Tamada" <tamada@o...> wrote:
      > > Actually I think of Majerle and Moncrief as being fairly similar,
      > What little I saw of Moncrief had him scoring around the basket and
      > midrange. Majerle was the thunderdunker, then he had the 30-
      > but apparently nothing midrange. Perhaps the ultimate case of a
      > with unlimited range (in and out) who only gets 10-12 points in 36
      > min.

      Moncrief was quicker and smaller, an outstanding defender. Majerle
      was bigger, still pretty quick, but also strong enough to avoid using
      his quickness. He played D well when he wanted to and wasn't hurt.
      Moncrief was the perceived star of his teams. Majerle was not.
      Moncrief was a better player, without a doubt.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic