Private Practice Division Activities, APA Conference

  • The Planning Workshop
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 2:01 PM

      Dear Private Practice Division Members –

      We know that times are financially tough for planning consultants, and that not all of us can afford to attend the APA National Planning Conference in Los Angeles next week. In fact, two of our division’s officers are unable to make the trip this time, and the rest of us are doing it on a shoestring, so we certainly get it. For those of you that are unable to attend, our thoughts are with you – know that you will be missed!

      If you will be in Los Angeles, please plan to attend these Private Practice Division Activities:

      Sunday, April 15, 11:45 AM, PPD Annual Business Meeting, Atrium 3, Marriott – a FREE light lunch will be served to PPD Members!

      Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 7:30 AM,  S459: Ethical Challenges for Planning Consultants, Convention Center, Room 515B -- This session will give you 1.5 CM of required Ethics Credits, so plan to get up early to attend (and please invite others)! Join Polly Carolin, Jerry Weitz and me for a scenario-based discussion of ethics for consultants and bring your own ethical dilemmas for discussion.  If you can’t be in LA for the Conference, the division plans to generate a follow-up professional development webinar and/or newsletter article from the PPD conference session, just like we have in the past.

      Hoping to see you in Los Angeles next week!

      K.K. Gerhart-Fritz, AICP, Chair

      APA’s Private Practice Division

      President, The Planning Workshop, Inc.

      7829 Wawasee CT