Fw:

  • Jim Mackle
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2005

      Jim Mackle
      President
      AOH 17
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 1:02 PM

      James J. Mackle

      AVP Information Technology

      215-640-2180

      This email is intended for the designated recipient(s) only, and may be confidential, non-public, proprietary, protected by the attorney/client or other privilege. Unauthorized reading, distribution, copying or other use of this communication is prohibited and may be unlawful. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) should not be deemed a waiver of any privilege or protection. If you are not the intended recipient or if you believe that you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies from your computer system without reading, saving, or using it in any manner. Although it has been checked for viruses and other malicious software (“malware”), we do not warrant, represent or guarantee in any way that this communication is free of malware or potentially damaging defects. All liability for any actual or alleged loss, damage, or injury arising out of or resulting in any way from the receipt, opening or use of this email is expressly disclaimed.
    • Vincent Heeney
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 9, 2005
        Jim,
         Please, thank all of the AOH/LAOH members who have written and emailed over the last year. The toy drive was a great success and one of the best things that I have done over the last year. I can continue to receive email at the same address, but you may want to stop the mail. Why? Because I am coming home next month. I leave here around the 12th of January. Finally! It will be great to see my wife, Laura. It has been a long time coming. I will be visiting Philly with Laura to see my wife, my parents, uncles and entire family in February. It would be great to see you at the AOH. Please, thank everyone for me. My wife and family wrote constantly, but it was also really nice to receive kind words and messages from my fellow AOH members. Thanks to everyone. See you soon. Take care, Vince

        Jim Mackle <jjmack1@...> wrote:

        Jim Mackle
        President
        AOH 17
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7, 2011

          Please forward,

          Sunday, July 10th at 10:30AM Mass, St. Anne’s Parish (Lehigh Ave) welcomes all to the installation of their new Pastor – Fr. Edward Brady. Father Brady is the Chaplin Irish Famine Memorial and has said the Mass before the Irish Festival for the past several years. He is also Chaplin of the Cavan Society.

          I would ask that as many of our members attend this Mass as possible. Please wear your AOH golf shirts/ tee shirts. There will be a reception in the social hall after Mass.

          Joseph Fox -President
          AOH Phila. County Board
          Cell#