Convention

  • Gesska@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 4:52 AM
      Dear fellow Hibernians:
          The National Convention is here. Please join with your AOH/LAOH brother and sisters from throughout this great Nation. We hope to see every division in the Delaware Valley represented. A great event will be the Ice Breaker on Wed. Evening. Tickets are $60 and it should be the highlight of the convention.

      I would hope that all of our Officers would take the time to bring one new member down to the convention or to an event. We are part of something larger than ourselves or our divisions.

      Yours in our motto,

      Bob Gessler