TV3 at County Board Meeting

  • Gesska@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2004
      Dear fellow Hibernians:
             Bob Kelly and TV3 will be at Thursday's County Board meeting to do apiece on the County Board marching together. We need a great turnout and have to fudge some pre-parade prep.
             Please attend with the jackets, banners, float ideas, whatever to make this a great piece.

      Thanks,
      Bob

      Ps.  Don't forget the toiletries for the Veteran's Center.
    • Gesska@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2004
        The County Board meeting is open to all. It will be held at Div. 61, Thursday at 7. Let's have a huge turnout for TV.

        Thanks,
        Bob