Hibernian Hoops

  • Gesska@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      Thanks to all of the Hibernian brothers and sisters that made the Tournament a success. A special thanks to Div. 17's Dick Kane, who steered the tournament from inception to its successful completion. Through the hard work of all the volunteers we were able to collect over 10 boxes of canned goods and spread the word of our Hibernian Hunger Project.

      Bob Gessler
      Phila County Board Pres.