Room troubles!

  • greymav
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2008
      Hey, all! I know I've been pretty much lurking around here, but you
      may remember me LARPing Batou last year. I'm signed up for Pierrot
      this time around, but due to a combination of bad organizational
      skills on my part and graduation (and lack of a job), I don't have a
      room lined up for the 'con.

      I had been planning on taking a bus and train to NJ each day of the
      con and going home for the night, but a friend convinced me that
      that's probably not workable, given how late the LARP can run. The
      point of this post is, really - is there anyone booked into one of the
      hotels for the 'con who has a vacancy in their room?

      Thanks,
      Harrison