Re: [ANext_LARP] Balticon invitation

  • feqqr@optonline.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2012
      Sounds great. Wish I could, but time commitments make more cons impossible.

      Jason

      From: musicalotaku <musicalotaku@...>
      Sender: ANext_LARP@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 17:43:37 -0400
      To: <ANext_LARP@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: ANext_LARP@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ANext_LARP] Balticon invitation

      Hello all.
      Hope you're doing well. I have an invitation to extend on behalf of Balticon.
      As head of the performing arts track, I've decided to put on a panel on "The
      Ins and Outs of LARPing," and I'd like to invite two or three LARPing
      veterans. Anyone here would be knowledgeable enough to answer neat, general
      questions on the topic, but if you've ever been involved in the design or
      GMing of a game, that might be even better. It would also be a great way to
      pimp out your system or con. Each panel is expected to have relatively small
      turnouts, so don't be afraid of huge intimidating crowds.

      You'll get free attendance to the con for that day, and that could extend to a
      full-weekend badge if I end up using you in other panels. Balticon is one of
      my all-time favourite con and I can't recommend it enough.

      The con is in Hunt Valley, Maryland, just north of Baltimore. It's on
      Memorial Day weekend (May 25th-28th). I don't know yet which particular day
      or time the LARPing panel will be.

      Contact me by email or Facebook ASAP. Hope to see you there!
      J-F