ANext 2008

  • Jason Marin
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 27, 2008
      So, is anyone else starting to make plans about this coming years LARP?

      I've already go plans. big plans, and I'm really looking forward to it.
    • Billy Hannings
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 27, 2008

        SWORD!

      • Shinotenshi
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 27, 2008
          Regan and I have a plan, and are going to shang-hai
          Pauline into being part of our plans, whether she
          wants to or not. (We think she will, as she'll get to
          semi-abuse us both, and the char is right up her
          alley.)

          Linda
          ---Not telling yet '07

          --- Jason Marin <feqqr@...> wrote:

          > So, is anyone else starting to make plans about
          > this coming years LARP?
          >
          > I've already go plans. big plans, and I'm really
          > looking forward to it.

          "I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity." Edgar Allen Poe

          "Keep in mind, my darling, not every saint is a fool"~Poe, Control

          Be a better friend, newshound, and
        • Jason Marin
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 27, 2008

            I think you mean not telling yet ’08, as ’07 is over.

            We were planning on trying to shanghai Brandon into something, but we may hold off until next year for that.  This year would be pure, unconditional fun.

            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 27, 2008
              --- Jason Marin <feqqr@...> wrote:

              > I think you mean not telling yet '08, as '07 is
              > over.

              I just got back from casting for a Theater-style
              LARP (Threads of Damocles. MUCH fun, if a bit
              intimidating to get into). What do you expect? You
              know what I'm like, J-sempai. ^_~

              (I'm getting way more involved from here on out in
              their Rising Sun Thread, which is why Kirt got me
              involved in the first place. *sheepish grin*)

              > We were planning on trying to shanghai Brandon into
              > something, but we may
              > hold off until next year for that. This year would
              > be pure, unconditional
              > fun.

              Our shanghai'ing Pauline WOULD be fun. For all 3 of
              us, and possibly more. *grins*

              Linda

              "I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity." Edgar Allen Poe

              "Keep in mind, my darling, not every saint is a fool"~Poe, Control

              http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
            • Theodore Jay Miller
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 27, 2008
                --- In ANext_LARP@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Marin" <feqqr@...> wrote:

                > So, is anyone else starting to make plans about this coming years
                > LARP?

                I've got some character ideas. The pre-reg hasn't started yet, has it?
              • Michael Rovner
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 27, 2008
                  I've made plans to...well me and all the others here in the GM box.

                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 27, 2008
                    Pre-reg has not started yet as far as I know.  There will be an official announcement made when the PreReg Begins.  You will know it is prereg time especially if you see pictures of myself floating around the internet wearing a plastic viking helm.  And I don't mean the pictures will be available through the internet in venues like facebook and deviant art, but in your hometowns across america, posters of me floating in a digital sea whilst wearing a viking helmet will be posted...if we have the budget for it.

                    -Mike R
                    (sleep deprivation, what are you talking about)

                    Theodore Jay Miller <Ted.Miller@...> wrote:
                    --- In ANext_LARP@yahoogro ups.com, "Jason Marin" <feqqr@...> wrote:

                    > So, is anyone else starting to make plans about this coming years
                    > LARP?

                    I've got some character ideas. The pre-reg hasn't started yet, has it?

                  • Lan
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jan 27, 2008
                      Or...you know... I'll just email everyone when I am ready.  :P

                      I did make an announcement, but with this ML being a little quite, I could see it being missed.  But no worries!  Pre-reg begins February 1st.

                      -Lan

                      On Jan 27, 2008 11:30 PM, Michael Rovner <phantomcrossing@...> wrote:

                      Pre-reg has not started yet as far as I know.  There will be an official announcement made when the PreReg Begins.  You will know it is prereg time especially if you see pictures of myself floating around the internet wearing a plastic viking helm.  And I don't mean the pictures will be available through the internet in venues like facebook and deviant art, but in your hometowns across america, posters of me floating in a digital sea whilst wearing a viking helmet will be posted...if we have the budget for it.

                      -Mike R
                      (sleep deprivation, what are you talking about)

                      Theodore Jay Miller <Ted.Miller@...> wrote:
                      --- In ANext_LARP@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Marin" <feqqr@...> wrote:

                      > So, is anyone else starting to make plans about this coming years
                      > LARP?

                      I've got some character ideas. The pre-reg hasn't started yet, has it?

                      Support Your Local Starving Artist
                      http://azarath.deviantart.com/gallery
                    • Jason Marin
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jan 28, 2008

                        Woo hoo!  Feb. 1, the fun begins!

                        Message 11 of 14 , Feb 3, 2008
                          It's past February 1st; is anything happening with pre-reg yet?

                          --- In ANext_LARP@yahoogroups.com, Lan <eijanaika@...> wrote:

                          > Or...you know... I'll just email everyone when I am ready. :P
                          >
                          > I did make an announcement, but with this ML being a little quite, I
                          > could see it being missed. But no worries! Pre-reg begins February
                          > 1st.
                          >
                          > -Lan

                        • Lan
                          Message 12 of 14 , Feb 4, 2008
                            Sorry, I had a bust weekend and now I am sick.  It'll be up as soon as I get the chance.

                            -Lan

                            Message 13 of 14 , Feb 4, 2008
                              Er, or you know, a  busy weekend. >_>

                              Message 14 of 14 , Feb 4, 2008
                                A "bust" weekend sounds like more fun. Get better quickly. Oh, and
                                your CDROM is in the mail as of today.