Re: [Teaser]- absolute destiny

  • Various and Numerous
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 4, 2011
      Oh, I've been looking forward to this plot point.

      Though Now I sorta wish I first asked for a character from Claymore--either the lead Clare, or Riful of the West.

      The later just for the sheer unadulterated trolling capability.

      --- In ANext_LARP@yahoogroups.com, Pauline A <nirocuns_pilot@...> wrote:

      > It must have been a beautiful city, once. Spires and fountains, airy squares
      > with patterned flagstones-- once. Now the fountains are dry, the towers are
      > cracked and studded with great, gaping holes, the squares have filled with
      > broken rubble and arid, dirt-choked blasts of wind. Most of the landscape is in
      > shades of brown and gray as things fall and age where they lie, untended. But
      > there is one spot of white-- a paper blowing along the ground in a sudden
      > breeze. It is a letter, still crisp, inked in a beautiful hand.
      >

      > "To the lost:
      >
      > Three chances have been squandered, and now you stand on the brink of complete
      > ruin. Cast off fear and hopelessness and take up the sword, for there is one
      > path left open to you.
      >
      > The one who becomes the Victor of the Duels shall gain ultimate power. Fight,
      > if you value your life and all you hold dear.
      >
      > If you are one of my chosen duelists, you will soon receive the Rose Signet.
      > Wear it, and await the beginning of the duels.
      >

      > The End of All Worlds"

    • Lorris
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 4, 2011
        Heh, heh, heh...

        I'm wondering If I'm getting a new beginning persona XD.