Re: [ANext_LARP] Re: [GM] Anime Next LARP 2011 Teaser and Prereg

  • Brandon Coleman
    Message 1 of 55 , Jan 18, 2011
      Eh, Daleks has been done.

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 5:07 PM
      Subject: [ANext_LARP] Re: [GM] Anime Next LARP 2011 Teaser and Prereg

      For some reason, from what I can tell from the plotline and whatnot, my guess is leaning towards the Doctor Who Franchise. I could be entirely wrong, and it would be something way off-field, like Gunbuster or Excel Saga.

      (...come on Daleks...)

      --- In ANext_LARP@yahoogroups.com, "neocl222" <zch2@...> wrote:

      > Who's your prime? Also, I have no idea what the anime this rp would be based off, cause I know last years was set in the Megaman universe, so this one is set...well I will just find out. ^^;
      >

      > --- In ANext_LARP@yahoogroups.com, -- Hitokage -- <jademoonstone4@> wrote:
      > >

      > > Funny, because Ed was my secondary. Pretty sure I got my prime though!
      > >

      > > >^.^< Meow! ~*~ Jantra
      > >
      > > - Microsoft: "You've got questions, we've got dancing paperclips."
      > > - Work like you don't need money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching.
      > >

      > > > To: ANext_LARP@yahoogroups.com
      > > > From: zch2@
      > > > Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 21:17:16 +0000
      > > > Subject: [ANext_LARP] Re: [GM] Anime Next LARP 2011 Teaser and Prereg
      > > >
      > > > Neo here, I am signed up as well. Got Ed as my prime, Roy Mustang as a secondary since to tell the truth I like him more then Vee, and Veemon as tertiary. Sides, I thought I would want a more serious char for this year's LARP anyway, with the whole 'end of the universe' scenario and all, I thought that Edward or Roy would be involved in a way to stop it, or something.

    • Phil
      Message 55 of 55 , Mar 26, 2011
        We're actually changing the forums for the Katsularp. I'm not sure what the new site address is, since it was still a work in progress last time I checked, and we weren't able to secure the changeover of command of the yahoo group board for Katsu.
        I'll update once I get in contact with Tim.