Greetings

  • froto08831
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2007
      Hi, my name's Dave Arnold, just introducing myself, I'm a friend of
      Michael Rovner's and I'm sending out e-mails now to register as the
      Count of Monte Cristo if it isn't taken. HI ROVNER, I LOVE YOU BROTHER!
    • Lan
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2007
        The Count is most definitely free, but can I get two back up choices too?  :)
        -Lan

        --
        Support Your Local Starving Artist
        http://azarath.deviantart.com/gallery