SV: yet again Re: [ANE-2] Wikipedia and the sum of all knowledge

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2006
      Ladies and gentlemen,

      Would it not be an advantage if this discussion was illustrated by some examples? AS it goes, some are shouting 'bad', some 'not so bad'. We are supposed to work with evidence on this list, so I suggest that some evidence is introduced.

      Some 'nice' central articles illustrating your difference of opinion.

      Please¨

      NPLemche