Fw: Aphek, at the head of the Yarkon River

  • David Hall
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2009
      I misspelled bulla in the previous message.

      Also the full title of the work cited is:

      Aphek-Antipatris, Five Seasons of Excavation at Tel-Aphek-Antipatris (1972-1976).  I do not have the date of publication on the photocopy.  Published by Tel-Aviv University, Insitute of Archaeology, The Israel Exploration Society, Municipality of Petah Tikva

      David Q. Hall

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2009
        It was published in 2000. For a table of contents, see here:
        http://www.eisenbrauns.com/wconnect/wc.dll?ebGate~EIS~~I~KOC1APHEK

        HTH,
        James

        ________________________________
        James Spinti
        Marketing Director, Book Sales Division
        jspinti at eisenbrauns dot com
        Web: http://www.eisenbrauns.com
        Phone: 574-269-2011 ext 226

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2009
          Yes, Tel Aphek II is in press and will probably appear in 2009.

          Eliot Braun, Ph D
          PO Box 21, Har Adar 90836 Israel
          Tel 972-2-5345687, Cell 972-50-2231096