Re: [ANE-2] Profiles?

  • Robert Whiting
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2006
      On Thu, 16 Feb 2006, Kurt and Tina Noll wrote:

      > Shalom,
      >
      > I'm delighted to see this new ANE up and running.
      > One question and one suggestion:
      > Several of you have encouraged us to add a profile.
      > Where does one go to view the various profiles that have been posted?

      In the navigation bar on the left side of the group's home page
      (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ANE-2/), click on "Members". This will
      take you to a listing of the group's membership. You can see any member's
      profile by clicking on the member's Yahoo ID. You can also see the
      profile of the poster of a message by clicking on the sender's Yahoo ID
      next to the message on the group's home page.

      > Also, please delete unnecessary material when you reply to a post.
      > The digest is very difficult to read when one must wade through the
      > debris of undeleted matter in each posting.

      Yes, in particular everyone should always delete the links added by Yahoo
      at the end of the message. These are added to every message and if not
      deleted in responses can quickly mount to overwhelming proportions.

      Bob Whiting
      whiting@...