Solomon's Mines?

  • eliot braun
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2009
      This is perhaps an inappropriate subject heading, but it is prompted by a Jerusalem Post article someone sent me. Here is the link:
      http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull&cid=1233050211901

      Eliot Braun, Ph D
      PO Box 21, Har Adar 90836 Israel
      Tel 972-2-5345687, Cell 972-50-2231096