Re: [ANE-2] Enuma Elish & comparative mythology

  • victor avigdor hurowitz
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2 4:01 AM
      I just had a brief look at the article recommended her, and although it
      is interesting in its own right it has nothing to do with
      Enuma-elish. It does deal with, however Atrahasis which is calls
      erroneously "the Epic of Creation". It also mentions Bilgame$ and Aga as
      well as Eridu Genesis and I Kings 12.
      Best,
      Victor Hurowitz
      Dept. of Bible, Archaeology and ANE Studies
      Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
      Beer-Sheva, Israel