Re: [ANE-2] Scientists Discover- and analyse- 6,000-Year-Old Stain

  • Lampros F. Kallenos
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
      As we wait for more information, and though not a textile expert,
      I'll nevertheless propose a different approach, which I think
      might prove to be crucial.

      So, I think it is vital to clarify on whether it is really this
      Sumerian wool that bears the stain, or if its really the stain
      that touched it and got stacked on it.

      I believe that when the jury comes back on this matter, this
      point of view will somehow prove to be very crucial for the final
      conclusion.

      Lampros F. Kallenos "...EKANAN OISTRO THS ZWHS
      Idalion, Lefkosia TO FOBO TOU QANATOU"
      Kypros