Correcting a misconception; the function of the Israel Antiquities Authority

  • eliot braun
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2008
      Dear list members,
      My post was merely an attempt at correcting a misconception of
      the function of the Israel Antiquities Authority, for which I worked.
      I have neither direct nor inside information on antiquities dealers,
      possible forgeries nor the antiquities market, anywhere. I get my
      information from this list and the press on those and related
      subjects.
      I have my personal opinions on all these subjects, but I will
      not share them with list members as they are inappropriate and
      possibly libelous.
      However, I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all on the
      list a happy, healthy new year.

      Eliot Braun, Ph D
      PO Box 21, Har Adar 90836 Israel
      Tel 972-2-5345687, Cell 972-50-2231096