Re: [ANE-2] BAR and the James ossuary:more non-propheting

  • David Hall
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29 6:39 PM
      CBS, the television broadcasting company with the highest viewer popularity in the United States, published a story about the Israeli police catching Golan with the partially forged antiquities and forgery tools during prime time one Sunday night (7:00 PM - 8:00 PM).  They have a much larger following than Shanks.  They filmed an Egyptian who claimed to be a forger who had worked for Golan.  BAR may have used their clout to go to side with an indicted forgery ring mastermind.  Perhaps they sold magazines, but are they not credible?

      David Q. Hall
      dqhall59@...