Re: [ANE-2] 60 minutes Golan story link

  • Joe Zias
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 22, 2008
      The case has been well investigated and the number of possibilities of who could have provided charcoal and other organic material of known datesĀ is very limited, proving it in court is another thing, unfortunately. this is why there may appear a gap between what one sees in the media and what those involved in these things are aware of.

      Joe Zias www.joezias.com
      Anthropology/Paleopathology

      Science and Antiquity Group - Jerusalem
      Jerusalem, Israel