FW: Special April first edition of BookNews

  • James Spinti
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006
      I thought list members might enjoy this. We had fun creating it.

      Sorry for the cross-posting.

      James

      James Spinti
      Marketing Director, Book Sales Division
      Eisenbrauns, Good books for over 30 years
      jspinti at eisenbrauns dot com
      Web: http://www.eisenbrauns.com
      Phone: 574-269-2011 ext 226
      Fax: 574-269-6788