Re: The World of Ancient Persia

  • E Bruce Brooks
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2006
      To: ANE-2
      On: World of Ancient Persia
      From: Bruce

      I appreciate Clark's report on this conference. After reading it, I
      am particularly interested in contacting Jennifer Rose, whose paper
      on Zoroastrianism was part of the conference, in order to secure a
      copy of her paper if possible. But I don't find her on searching at
      the Claremont Graduate University (her listed affiliation), nor at
      Claremont McKenna College. Nor for that matter on the Members list of
      ANE-2. Can anyone provide contact information?

      Thanks if so,

      Bruce

      E Bruce Brooks
      Warring States Project