New Eisenbrauns mug

  • James Spinti
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2008
      Yep, as promised, we have a new mug. This year we are featuring the
      Gezer calendar on a 16 ounce cobalt blue mug. If you are at AAR this
      weekend, or will be at ASOR or SBL in November you can see it in person.

      We will be giving them away at the conferences, while supplies last, on
      every order or purchase over $100. Otherwise, you will have to pay
      $7.50.

      You can see it here:
      http://www.eisenbrauns.com/wconnect/wc.dll?ebGate~EIS~~I~EISMUG2008
      But the picture on the web really doesn't do it justice.

      For those interested, we still have a few of the cuneiform mugs left:
      http://www.eisenbrauns.com/wconnect/wc.dll?ebGate~EIS~~I~EISMUG2006

      Enjoy,
      James
      James Spinti