Eisenbrauns ASOR/SBL sale in October

  • James Spinti
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2008
      Eisenbrauns has two great deals going on right now and running through
      the end of October. One is for folks who are planning to attend ASOR or
      SBL in Boston this year; the other is for those of you who can't make
      it. The odd thing is... it's the same deal: ASOR/SBL in October!

      No need to pay Boston's sales tax, no waiting in line, no worrying about
      availability or having to elbow your way through colleagues to be sure
      that you get that book you dearly wanted, plus no shipping costs (for
      domestic orders over $99.00). Browse our virtual booth and get ASOR/SBL
      in-booth pricing on all 631 titles, but only until October 31.

      http://www.eisenbrauns.com/sbl

      The fine print:
      1. This sale includes forthcoming Eisenbrauns titles! We will hold
      any order that includes a book that will be published between now and
      November 1 until November 1, so that your order can all be shipped
      together. (Of course, your credit card will never be charged until the
      books are invoiced and shipped.)

      2. The prices on this sale are in-booth prices; these prices are
      the very best that will be available on these books! Prices will not be
      lower either in-booth or after the meetings. Order form prices will be
      10% higher than in-booth prices on Eisenbrauns titles.
      3. We think we've included every book that will be in the booth,
      plus some extras!

      4. No returns will be permitted on this sale.

      5. Sale absolutely ends October 31; NO late orders will be
      accepted.

      6. Orders must be placed via our website; no phone, fax, e-mail, or
      mail orders are accepted at these discounts.

      Enjoy,
      James
      James Spinti
      Marketing Director, Book Sales Division