Re: [ANE-2] RE: the case for the Jehoash Inscription

  • Joe Zias
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 5, 2008
      I couldn't agree with you more, aside from those being on trial, it did indeed make a few folks very happy financially. That's the reason you are not getting updated from the so called 'updaters' now that the 'experts' are being questioned in the court room.
      Joe

      Joe Zias www.joezias.com
      Anthropology/Paleopathology

      Science and Antiquity Group - Jerusalem