RE: [ANE-2] Re: origin of Greek word gaza> ganja & Garvey!

  • Trudy Kawami
    Message 1 of 23 , Sep 17, 2008
      Whoa, brothers! As the one who inadvertently began this peculiar detour
      by what I thought was an amusing Brooklyn sidebar, I feel it is time to
      call a halt to the diatribes which followed. All posts on this thread
      are to go off-list - now. I would also encourage those who have been
      posting to refresh their understanding of the list protocols which are
      found on the list's home page under Files. Please keep in mind the
      topics of personal attacks and off-topic themes.

      Trudy S. Kawami

      Sunset Park, Brooklyn, USA