Re: [ANE-2] Sources for undergraduate Ancient Israel

  • rwklein@wowway.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 9, 2008
      Try my website on the OT and the Ancient Near East listed below

      --
      Ralph W. Klein
      Christ Seminary-Seminex Professor of Old Testament emeritus

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9, 2008
        The links page at the ANE-2 homepage
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ANE-2/links> has a number of links both
        to biblical text and to pages with links to resorces for biblical
        study. Look in the folders "Bible readers" and "Gateways/Portals".
        Can't guarantee that what you want can be found there, but it's worth
        a try.

        Bob Whiting
        whiting@...