and Persian fonts Re: [ANE-2] Palmyrene font

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2008
      Funny, I was just about to ask the same about Middle Persian fonts in TrueType!

      Palmyrene and the other epichoric Aramaic scripts are probably best handled as separate fonts assigned to the Unicode "Phoenician" block. There is as yet no provision for Middle Persian, or even for Avestan, within Unicode.