Re: [ANE-2] Egyptian Archaeology

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2008
      I don't. I wish I did but the report doesn't say. Must be the four
      horsemen of the apocalypse.

      Gene Greenwood wrote:

      > Thank You Jim,
      > Do you know who the four are?
      >

      > Gene . . . .

      ++++++

      Jim West, ThD

      http://jwest.wordpress.com -- Blog
      http://sites.google.com/site/biblicalstudiesresources/ - Biblical Studies Resources
    • Joseph I. Lauer
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 6, 2008
        I asked the International Center of Syracuse for the identities of the
        four visiting Egyptian archaeologists who will be speaking at the Everson
        Museum of Art, and received the following information from Vicki Smith,
        Office Administrator of the ICS:

        The speakers are:

        Dr. Mohamed Abdel Aziz El Sayed El Bialy, General Director, Antiquities of
        Aswan and Nubia.
        Dr. Tarik Mohamed El Awadi Mostafa Hassan, Chief Inspector of Abusir,
        Director, Scientific Research Department, Technical Office of Supreme
        Council of Antiquities, & Deputy Field Director, Excavation, Valley of the
        Kings, Luxor.
        Mr. Moustafa Fathy Abdalla Waziry, Director, Valley of the Kings.
        Mr. El Sayed Fathi Al Talhawy Yousef, Site Director, Taposiris Magna.

        These visitors are invited to the United States under the auspices of the
        Department of State's International Visitor Leadership Program. Their
        program is arranged by Meridian International Center in Washington, D.C.,
        and coordinated locally by the International Center of Syracuse. Our
        distinguished guests are leading experts in the field of Egyptian
        antiquities. They are visiting the United States to learn more about
        cultural heritage preservation in our country.

        Joseph I. Lauer
        Brooklyn, New York