Eisenbrauns August sale

  • James Spinti
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
      Eisenbrauns is offering 60 of our titles at 60-80% off retail for the
      month of August. That's between $8.00 and $29.00 per book. See the whole
      list here:
      http://www.eisenbrauns.com/wconnect/wc.dll?ebGate~EIS~~~~SPECIAL

      Enjoy!
      James

      ________________________________
      James Spinti
      Marketing Director, Book Sales Division
      jspinti at eisenbrauns dot com
      Web: http://www.eisenbrauns.com
      Phone: 574-269-2011 ext 226
      Fax: 574-269-6788
    • James Spinti
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2010
        Here's your chance to save 10-30% on some essential Akkadian and
        Sumerian references, such as AHw, CAD, GAG--over 40 titles:

        http://www.eisenbrauns.com/pages/SPECIAL

        We're also running a 10-day sale on the University of Pennsylvania,
        University Museum/ Babylonian Section. All titles, including the
        Sumerian dictionary, at 20% off:
        http://www.eisenbrauns.com/pages/NEWSLIST

        Enjoy!
        James