Re: [ANE-2] Re: Was Dan

  • David Lorton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2008
      In reference to the posting quoted below, I'd like to add the following:

      That a clock is not working establishes nothing regarding the correctness or incorrectes of the time it's telling (twice a day, anyhow).

      But that's belaboring the obvious. I don't see a helpful point that advances the discussion.

      David Lorton
      Baltimore, MD

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
        Yes, that was precisely my point.� Calling something a "frozen expression" fails to advance the discussion of its truth.

        �george
        gfsomsel

        � search for truth, hear truth,
        defend the truth till death.