Personal anthro/arch library for sale

  • Joe Zias
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2008
      Due to lack of space I have decided to put up for sale my library which I have acquired over the years. It it heavily orientated towards Paleopathology (ancient disease) and archaeology, including some interesting hard to find items. For those interested, contact me off line for a list.

      Joe Zias

      Joe Zias www.joezias.com
      Anthropology/Paleopathology

      Science and Antiquity Group - Jerusalem