Hayim Tadmor - Inscriptions of Tiglath-pileser III

  • victor
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2008
      Dear colleagues,

      I have been asked by the Israel Academy of Sciences to announce the
      appearance of the second printing with agenda and corrigenda of Hayim
      Tadmor, The Inscriptions of Tiglath-pileser III King of Assyria. Further
      information is available through the site of the Israel Academy of Sciences.

      Victor Hurowitz

      BGU