Re: [ANE-2] Aramaic at Behistun

  • cejo@uchicago.edu
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1 11:19 PM
      Greenfield, Jonas and Porten, Bezalel
      The Bisitun Inscription of Darius the Great, Aramaic Version
      Corpus Inscriptionum Iranicarum, I. Inscriptions of Ancient Iran, V. The Aramaic Versions of the Achaemenian Inscriptions, etc.,
      Texts, I.
      London: Lund Humphries, 1982.

      -Chuck Jones-
      Athens
    • George Athas
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2 2:36 AM
        Thanks to all who replied -- you've solved my problem! It all makes
        perfect sense now. (I knew something wasn't right.)

        Best Regards,
        GEORGE ATHAS
        Moore Theological College (Sydney)
        1 King St, Newtown 2042, Australia
        Ph: (+61 2) 9577 9774. Mob: 0449 758 100
        <http://www.moore.edu.au/> www.moore.edu.au