Moderators

  • Tim Cashion
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 7:14 PM
      Dear ANE-2 Listers:

      Now seems a good time to thank all of the moderators of ANE-2, all of whom--as far as I am aware--offer their service to the list gratis. Collectively, they have demonstrated, in my view, an appropriate combination of accommodation and discipline, and serve with distinction the fundamental academic mission of the list. I will happily remain subscribed to this list, or to any successor list, as long I am kicking|

      Tim Cashion
      Montreal, QC