elementary school in israel

  • david meadows
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2008
      Pardon the intrusion with a non-subject-of-the-list query, but could
      someone with some familiarity with 'grade schools' (not 'american
      schools') in Israel contact me offlist? I have a new student (gr. 7 in
      Canada) who has no real English and some of the things he has
      communicated (in various ways) about his old school are somewhat
      disturbing ...

      dm