Re: request for bibliography on Pharaonic lands in Canaan

  • Scott Needham
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 22, 2008
      Overdue thanks to those who offered help. The articles cited and
      others I've pulled seem rather summarily to present conclusions similar
      to those of Redford, quoted in my initial request. It appears that the
      root of all of this is Papyrus Wilbour, a transliteration of which
      appears in Gardiner's old four volume principal edition--which is not
      very accessible. So an ILL request is currently floating around the
      aether.

      Regards and Happy Trails,

      Scott Needham,
      Boulder, Colorado, USA