RE: [ANE-2] NEAEHL Supplement

  • James Spinti
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 8, 2008
      Or, if you would rather not pay the airmail from Israel, you can order
      it from Eisenbrauns:
      http://www.eisenbrauns.com/wconnect/wc.dll?ebGate~EIS~~I~STE5NEWENC

      James

      ________________________________
      James Spinti
      Marketing Director, Book Sales Division
      jspinti at eisenbrauns dot com
      Web: http://www.eisenbrauns.com
      Phone: 574-269-2011 ext 226
      Fax: 574-269-6788

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 8, 2008
        Dear James,

        I guess that's fine for those in the US. In Europe it is all the same, probably cheaper from Israel.

        best wishes
        Peter van der Veen

        -------- Original-Nachricht --------