New and notworthy at Eisenbrauns

  • James Spinti
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
      All,

      Yep, we did it again! Our editors scoured the earth looking for the
      latest and greatest titles to advance the study of the ancient Near East
      and biblical studies.

      You can reap the fruit of their labors:
      http://www.eisenbrauns.com/wconnect/wc.dll?ebGate~EIS~~~~04012008

      Purchase wisely...

      James
      ________________________________
      James Spinti
      Marketing Director, Book Sales Division
      jspinti at eisenbrauns dot com
      Web: http://www.eisenbrauns.com
      Phone: 574-269-2011 ext 226
      Fax: 574-269-6788
    • rwklein@wowway.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
        Good show.  At first the prices implied that I had accidentally found my way to Continuum or Brill.  I knew it could't be Eisenbrauns.

        --
        Ralph W. Klein
        Christ Seminary-Seminex Professor of Old Testament

        ------- End of Original Message -------