the 2nd new seal

  • Sam WOLFF
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2008
      Jack Kilmon wrote:
      I can't wait to see the oher one. These City
      of David excavations are very exciting and producing artifacts from a period
      we know so little about archaeologically.

      The other seal is not from the City of David. As far as I understand, it was found in a good 8th c. archaeological context. Wish I can say more, but its up to the excavator to announce its discovery, not me.

      Sam Wolff
      Jerusalem
      named recipient(s) only.
    • Jack Kilmon
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2008
        > I can't wait to see the oher one. These City
        > of David excavations are very exciting and producing artifacts from a
        > period
        > we know so little about archaeologically.
        >
        > The other seal is not from the City of David. As far as I understand, it
        > was found in a good 8th c. archaeological context. Wish I can say more,
        > but its up to the excavator to announce its discovery, not me.
        >
        > Sam Wolff
        > Jerusalem

        Maybe they are saving the best for last, Sam.

        Jack Kilmon
        San Antonio