2008 season at Tell es-Safi/Gath

  • arenmaeir
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2008
      Just a reminder to all that the Tell es-Safi/Gath Archaeological
      Project is still accepting volunteers for the 2008 summer season.

      We expect another fun- and find-filled season this summer and as
      always, we invite you all to join us for an enriching, and enjoyable,
      experience!

      For more information and registration forms, see:
      http://www.biu.ac.il/js/le/1.pdf

      For additional info, check our website: www.dig-gath.org and our blog:
      gath.wordpress.com

      Be there - or be square! (actually, if you are there, you are also in
      a "square" ... :-)

      Aren Maeir
    • Garold Mills
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2008
        Hello,
        I would like to let you know that we will be taking students and adults to Beit Lehi, Israel for excavations and travel this summer. I would be pleased if you could post this for me. Please contact me at millsg@...<mailto:millsg@...> for more information.

        Thanks,
        Garold Mills

        http://www.biu.ac.il/js/le/1.pdf<http://www.biu.ac.il/js/le/1.pdf>