New Publication IAA Reports 33

  • eliotbraun@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2008
      Well, I guess we've all waited for this, which is hopefully the first in a long series of reports. And, of course, we'll all have to learn how to spell Beth She'an/Beth Shan, Beisan, in yet another way.

      Bet She'an I

      NYSA-Scythopolis
      The Caesareum and the Odeum

      Gabriel Mazor and Arfan Jajjar

      Preface: The Bet She'an Publication Series, R. Bar-Natan and B. Mazor

      Selected Bib., R. Bar-Nathan and G. Mazor
      Foreward, G. Mazor and A. Najjar
      Ch. 1: Introduction--G. Mazor
      Part I: Stratigraphy
      Ch. 2: The Pre-Odeum Complex, Mazor and Najjar
      Ch. 3: The Caesareum and Odeum Complex, Mazor and Najjar
      Ch. 4: The Post-Odeum Complex, Mazor and Najjar
      Ch. 5: the Inner Compound of the Caesareum, Mazor and Najjar

      Part II: Finds
      Ch. 6: The Pottery, D DSandhaus
      Ch. 7: The Coins, Mazor
      Ch. 8: The Metal Finds, Mazor
      Ch. 9: The Architectural Elements, G Mazor and E. Amos
      Ch 10: The Architectural Order Compositions, G. Mazor
      Part III: Architectural Analysis
      Ch. 11: The Stage 1 Publioc Halls, Mazor
      Ch. 12: The Caesareum, Mazor
      Ch. 13: The Halls Flanking the Odeum, Mazor
      Ch 14: the Odeum, Mazor
      Ch 15: Analysis of Regional Odea, Mazor