Re: [ANE-2] Open Yale Courses

  • George F Somsel
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 31, 2007
      My comment regarding its being late was prompted by the dates of the course meetings with the assumption that one could enroll in and receive credit for the course. I find, however, that one could NEVER have received credit for the course unless he were to enroll in person at Yale. Since the information is not much, if any, less pertinant today than it was when the course was actually being offered, the objection that it is a year late is of no consequence.

      george
      gfsomsel

      defend the truth till death.

      - Jan Hus