Registration for the Tell es-Safi/Gath Excavation Project - 2008 Season

  • arenmaeir
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2007
      The "Information and Registration Package" for the 2008 summer season
      at Tell es-Safi/Gath (July 6th - August 1st, 2008) has been posted on
      the project website (http://www.biu.ac.il/js/le/1.pdf).

      One and all are invited to check out the website (www.dig-gath.org),
      the registration package, our blog (gath.wordpress.com), and join us
      this summer for a fun-filled opportunity to uncover the past.

      This year we are aiming to find Goliath's maternal uncle's left sock,
      and Achish's mother's embroidered quilt!

      But seriously, we should be having a great season and we will be
      excavating a wide range of periods, cultures and human activities.

      The project offers various volunteer and student options, including
      an accredited academic field school, and a rich lecture and field
      trip program.

      Aren Maeir